Saturday, May 26, 2007

word.

Sydney is fun. It's a lot like Chicago, but there's more independent shops and things in addition to the chains. I'll probably be leaving here in the next couple days, as the visa/phone/work-travel membership things are still getting worked out. Going to Wwoof north of here, which should be fun and save me some money until I can work.

Walked around a lot since I've got time to kill. Took the mandatory pictures of the Opera House, bridge and harbor. I'll post soon. The weather has been gorgeous, 65ish and sunny since I've been here, but it's weird. It's "winter" so the sun starts to go down around 4:30 or 5. Anyway, I'll keep y'all updated soon.

2 comments:

sir henry oglepants said...

woofing,
nice jay, that's a good call boss man. take the bus or train (possibley a combination of the two???) and get out to bondi beach. also you have to try dick smith's peanut butter. it's like regular peanut butter only it has a picture of dick smith on the jar. delicious

Cass said...

did you get your bag??! or is it still in another hemisphere? :)